Saturday, August 8, 2009

And so it begins...

In the past few years, my interest in cooking has sprouted and grown into a serious obsession. Not too many men get excited about registering for heavy, stainless pots and pans when they get married, but that's just the kind of guy I've become. I see Bobby Flay challenging some local to a cook-off and I'm planning out a similar scene in my own kitchen. I'm no one of special importance or extreme talent, but I love food and I'm pretty good at making it.

My goal here is to share with you my cooking experiments and ideas, along with quirky stories from my life. I'll try out recipes, build hearty meals, and serve it to you with a little how-was-your-day talk. I don't expect it to be all that interesting or entertaining, but who knows, maybe it will catch on like all those reality shows did a few years ago... or maybe it'll slip into the abyss of meaningless, ridiculous blogs at the bottom of the internet ocean. Either way, we are going to have a culinary adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment